May 16, 2009

Anacapa Brewing

Anacapa Brewing is located in Ventura, Ca located on their main street just a few block from the pier. I had a couple of IPA's that were very good and clean tasting. The brewery had a very nice system out behind the bar. Truly this is how every brewpub should be for purely show purposes but logistically the brewer and bartender have a hard time sharing space.

The brew kettles were in the center with the fermenters on the right side of the bar and bright tanks on the far left side. I sampled several other beers that were all right on style. The seafood enchiladas were beyond delicious and full of fresh fish and scallops.

When traveling through Ventura or working there, which I may be doing, I will be sure to visit again. A near perfect brewery that I could easily call my home bar if I was local.

No comments:

Post a Comment